Even hard-working and upstanding individuals encounter situations that could put their future at risk. Whether you were wrongfully accused or made a poor choice, secure help from an experienced criminal defense attorney. Law enforcement is prepared to mount a strong case against you. Act quickly to gain the protection you and your family need.
At Soubra Law Firm, I, lawyer Imad Soubra provide a skilled and aggressive defense strategy to clients through Maryland accused of damaging felony and misdemeanor charges.
My criminal defense strategy is focused on securing your civil rights, while minimizing any potential damages. Contact my Frederick, Maryland, law firm today to discuss the circumstances behind your arrest during a free initial consultation.Offering a Skilled Defense Strategy Against Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
From my law firm in Frederick, Maryland, I will devote substantial resources to conducting a thorough investigation into your criminal charges. I am prepared to uncover any weaknesses or errors in the prosecution's case against you, including allegations of:
- Drunk driving: Law enforcement must have a valid reason to pull you over for suspicion of drunk driving, including reckless driving, speeding or swerving between lanes. I will fight for charges to be dismissed or greatly reduced if any of your civil rights were violated.
- Driving under the influence of drugs: I have an extensive background defending clients accused of driving under the influence marijuana, cocaine, meth, ecstasy and prescription drugs. I work endlessly to uncover any police errors or factual inconsistency that could result in a dismissal or reduced penalties.
- Drug charges: Allegations of drug possession, drug manufacturing or drug trafficking could put your entire family in jeopardy with jail time as a real possibility. I am committed to reviewing the facts and evidence obtained against you to develop an effective defense strategy. I will fight for a dismissal or reduced charges if law enforcement violated the search warrant terms or if the charges do not fit the crime you allegedly committed.
- Sex crimes: Law enforcement is under tremendous pressure to prosecute individuals suspected of online solicitation, child pornography, rape and other sex crimes. I will conduct a detailed investigation to uncover any evidence contradictory to the prosecution's claims.
- Domestic violence: Unfortunately, domestic violence charges often stem from high emotions in a divorce or legal separation. I will help protect your rights through uncovering any false domestic violence claims. When appropriate, I include testimony from family members or neighbors to demonstrate any inconsistency in your partner's story.
- Probation violations: If you are accused of violating your probation terms, I will try and counter the prosecution's claims through showing the positive steps you have taken to rebuild your life. I am prepared to humanize your story in an effort to tell the judge why putting you in jail or prison would be counterproductive.
- Juvenile cases: The State is prosecuting your case as a Juvenile case where you are under the age to be prosecuted as an adult. I can help with you along the process to make sure that the State has done its job to prove their case against you a minor who is facing a criminal prosecution as a minor. It is important that you can the proper representation to be sure that you done fall into a trap.
Contact my office today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal charges.
I can help with a wide variety of criminal charges such as DUI, DWI, and/or other criminal charges that is charged against you. I can take a look at your case and do an analysis of your case to try to figure out is your case is properly prosecuted. It is important that you retain an attorney who will take a look at your case and put the time to try to figure out if there are any weaknesses in the State prosecuting your case. Having a criminal record, can have an effect that can affect you for the rest of your life.