A serious injury can affect your life for years to come. Medical bills can add up, putting a strain on finances. You may be unable to work. Additionally, these injuries may require long-term care and a significant lifestyle change.
When your injuries are the result of another's negligence, it can be frustrating and difficult to know what to do. From my law office in Frederick, Maryland, I, attorney Imad Soubra, help clients seek compensation after an accident causes serious injuries. I can help you hold the negligent parties accountable and work to secure the medical expenses, lost wages and damages for your pain and suffering that you need.
After an accident, the first thing you should do is to seek medical attention. Then, contact the Soubra Law Firm. As a Frederick personal injury lawyer, I have experience handling all types of personal injury cases throughout Maryland. I can provide straightforward answers to your questions about your case, explain your options and develop a strategy to meet your needs.Comprehensive Personal Injury Practice
I will work directly with you to understand the facts and your situation so I can provide a tailored solution. Skilled at negotiation and litigation, I will be your advocate and help you secure compensation after an accident.
I have helped clients who have been injured in accidents involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: With every auto accident case, I thoroughly investigate the circumstances that led to the accident. I often consult with accident reconstruction experts in order to determine the cause of the accident and build my clients' cases. Whether you were injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident — or even as a pedestrian — I can provide you with the representation you need.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: An icy walkway, a broken stair or inadequate lighting can lead to devastating spinal injuries, head injuries and other injuries. I can help you hold the property owner accountable for your slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident.
- Fatal accidents: Nothing can possibly make up for the loss of a loved one. I provide compassionate support to families after a wrongful death and can help you secure the compensation you need to cover funeral expenses, loss of income and loss of companionship.
- Nursing home negligence: Nursing homes provide care for our loved ones when we cannot. When nursing home staff or administration is negligent, however, it can lead to serious injuries for the residents in their care. I can help you bring a claim against the hospital for the harm caused to your elderly loved one.
- Products liability: From defective auto parts to dangerous consumer products, I can help you hold negligent manufacturers accountable for your accident injuries.
Insurance companies are not looking out for your best interests. Instead, they are focusing on their bottom line. This means that insurance companies will frequently offer a low settlement or deny coverage when you need it most. I am experienced at dealing with insurance companies. I can help take the pressure off you and your family, so you can spend your time focusing on your recovery.Contact an Attorney to Discuss Your Accident
To speak with a lawyer about your accident, contact my office online.