Soubra Law Firm is founded on the principals of providing effective and affordable legal representation to their clients. The Firm specializes in all aspects of Family Law including divorce, custody and visitation, child abuse situations, child and spousal support determination, prenuptial agreements, and adoption.
The practice areas also include Criminal Defense, DWI/DUI, Workers' Compensation, and Car Crashes. My name is Imad Soubra, and I am the principal of Soubra Law Firm. I offer my clients individual and personal attention when I handle their cases. I make myself available to my clients to offer them the affordable and efficient legal service they need and deserve. I return calls promptly within 24 hour.
LL.M., The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
B.S., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Maryland
Major: Chemical Engineering
- Guardianship – either over the property of a person or the person themselves.
- Alimony – temporary or permanent (rehabilative or indefinite, and/or a combination of both)
- Divorce – No fault or grounds
- Separation – the length of time that the parties cannot cohabitate under the same roof or have sexual relationship with each other.
- Custody –
- Prenuptial Agreement – agreement written before the marriage to determine what the out will be if a divorce occurs.
- Separation Agreement – agreement between the parties who gets what after the divorce and the custody arrangement.
- Child Support – Maryland follows the Child Support Guidelines to determine how much child support that the non-custodial parent pays to the custodial parent.
- Car Crashes – Someone who was injured in the car crash from the negligent act of another.
- Wrongful Death – Someone who died from the negligent act of another (Estate should raise suit)
- Workers Compensation – An employee is injured at work.
- Medical Malpractice – I can refer to an attorney who practices this area exclusively.
- Serious Traffic Violations
- Chapter 7 – to discharge all debts which are dischargeable according to the Bankruptcy Code if you pass the means tests.
- Chapter 13 – to be placed in a payment plan between 3 to 5 years and all or most dischargeable debts are discharged after the payment plan have ended and all payments are made on time.
- You get a fresh start. I can help you file for bankruptcy so that you are free of debt.
- This Firm is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Member Since: 2005
Maryland Association for Justice
Frederick County Bar Association
Maryland Bar Association
Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service